Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bakwan - Fried Corn & Shrimp Batter

Just wanna say that this is the best Bakwan I've ever tasted.
Bakwan is actually fried batter.
and this one consisted of Corn and Shrimp.
I don't know the recipe, but it's just the best fried Bakwan everrrr...........
yes it might look simple and street-food like, but don't let the look deceive you.
It has a lethal yummy effect. You just can't stop nibbling it.
Yes it's dinner and snack at the same time ;p



I only took a picture of it, and didn't eat it hohohoho....
But I sniffed and sniffed... it smelled great.
I just don't eat it anymore....
Do I crave it ? well.... I know how it totally taste , I remember every bite ;p
But I've made a commitment to go Vegan for now and I'm sticking with it.
and I'm totally fine.... so I don't crave it, not really ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't worry about the recipe, we can always set it aside hehehe... love bakwan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails