Thursday, August 13, 2009

Awards for Healthy Rainbow :)


IRaw gave me the Kreativ Blogger award.... :)
Thanx IRaw....
I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers, but since I'm new in the blogging world and all the other bloggers I know already have this award , so the award stays with me for now :D

7 things about me :
I love small colorful wooden toys
I love dogs
I love to eat
I love the smell of freshly cut grass
I love cloudy days
I love cool sunny mornings
I love watching "The IT crowd"
:D

Another award is the Creative-Hands award from Creative-Hands.org
It totally serves as a reminder to use our hands creatively in whatever things we do :D
and I'm passing it on to IRaw at http://irawvegan.blogspot.com :)

1 comment:

iRaw said...

It's nice to know more about you. Thank you so much for this award !! I will certainly display it on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails