Saturday, April 25, 2009

About me

So, what is Healthy Rainbow ?
It's actually short for Healthy Rainbow Food.
It's to get all sort of colours of Fresh food on your plate.
They're Rainbow colors and they're Healthy.
So there :)


Who am I ?
I'm one of you.
I used to eat everything
even "scary stuff"
(pig's tounge, cow's brain and balls, yep balls)
I love food and I especially love desserts.

And ?
Now I'm cleansing.
I've eaten everything that I wanted all my life.
I want to try this and see if I can heal my Vitiligo
besides more people are getting sick
and it's because of what they eat,
so I'd like to be in control of what I eat.
and
I also want to have my best weight.
I've never been overweight, well once only.
But mostly I'm almost chubby but more on the slim side.
I'm not the anorexic type, so I never starve myself
I'm usually 1-2 kg (2-4 lbs) slightly overweight
and if I wanna lose that extra kilo,
it usually means food restriction = hunger.
So now I want to have that ideal weight
and not feeling hungry
by being a Healthy Vegan.

Plus exercising to get toned.
okayy... flabby arms.... I knoww.....
I've had it forever. *shoossh*

What else ?
I'm not lazy... I'm just practical ;p
and I don't cook
cutting vegetables and steaming them is not consdered cooking.
but loveeee to eat though ;)

So... click here to know more about My Food Journey
click here to know more about The Healthy Life Diet



healthyrainbownet [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails