Saturday, April 25, 2009

Terms n Conds

Terms n Conditions

I'm not a doctor and I'm making this blog for me as my Healthy Food journal.
If it helps you in anyway then I'm glad to share.
But don't trust everything you read, Always research and ask and ask and ask.
What works for me might not work for you and vice versa.

There are suggestions on HealthyRainbow.net
(websites, products, books, supplements, vegan Lifestyle, etc)
Those suggestions are beneficial for me and has helped me so far.
They may also be good for you, however results are not the same in different individuals.
Always consult your doctor/Nutritionist.
I'm not responsible for any decision and results that you make based on those suggestions.

There are links to a third party website.
I do not guarantee their site to be free of virus, bugs and errors.
Surf safely and it's good to always have a Anti Virus installed and running.

All the information in this blog is offered as-is, for informational purposes ONLY.
In no event shall the writer of this blog or any other person or entity involved in the production of this information be held liable for any damages stemming from the use or misuse of this information. Your continued reading of this blog indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Copyright
All Contents (photos / artworks / articles / other data or information) presented on the HealthyRainbow.net site are copyrighted by HealthyRainbow.net and their respective owner and may not be copied, published (or otherwise made public) or modified without written consent from HealthyRainbow.net and their respective owner. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails