Sunday, July 5, 2009

Instant drinks in sachet

It is always best to use the freshest ingredients.
But there are times when you don't have time to go to the supermarket yet
or you forgot to buy something.

So.... in those times of emergency ;)
you turn into modern technology....
Instant powder in sachet

I had a glass of chrysantemum tea today...
I was warm and sweet and all you have to do is add hot water and stir.
yummm....
I actually have chrysantemum flowers in the fridge, but I so wanted something sweet today.
So... I gave in.



Sometimes they taste better....
Except Lemon tea powder, it tastes so artificial.
Even the ginger powder + sugar in sachet tastes better than the real thing.
but they are always too sweet !!!
So when I add more water to reduce the sweetness, the ginger taste also goes away.

But I'm sticking with the real fresh ingredients.
As I said... they're handy in emergency only ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails