Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ANTI-CANDIDA DIET DAY 2

Done on Thursday, October 29, 2009

So Day 2 of the Anti Candida Diet
After yesterday's "event", which I suspect food poisoning, but secretly hope it's the candida dying.

Today :
6 am, I was still nauseas
then I slept for an hour or so,
8 am, starting to feel normal, but still weak
8.20 am, drank boiled ginger water + half a lemon
(wanted fresh ginger blended with some water and strained, but after last nite, I was afraid to get another case of unknown "food poisoning")
still a bit weak, but can walk around the house and made mung bean sprouts
(that reminds me, I have to water them..... uaaaaa I kept on forgetting)
10-11am breakfast
steamed cauli flower + steamed nappa cabbage + 6 almonds + olive oil + salt
(I wish I could find raw almond soon, mine are blanched almonds)
Took Acidophilus capsule and Spirullina capsule
I'm feeling OK now, but just not energetic and still have a slight almost non existent headache.
1.40 pm Hungry again
2 pm - ate 2 cloves of puree raw garlic (Garlic is good to kill Candida)
I swallowed it with the help of water, easy.
well, maybe less water next time as not to dilute the garlic too much.
2.25 pm Ate the same thing as breakfast

I know... looks so plain...
those cucumber were so fresh and crunchy :)
3 pm Not sleepy until now
I think I went to sleep at 5:30 pm and woke up at 7.30pm
When I woke up, I felt hungry, not a good hungry, almost like a break-up-in-cold-sweat-and-fast-beating-heart kinda hungry.
kinda hard to breathe too. ---> My guess is that the Air-conditioning wasn't really working well and my room is not airy.
(I'm not having a heart attack ;p )
So I ate some sprouts + cucumber + steamed cauliflower drizzled with lemon juice.
But I just got scared coz I was sitting there picking my food and I still felt weak, so I decided to eat rice and just the curry from the fish curry.
Then I also ate the fish.
It tasted good, but It's not really something that I miss eating being a Vegan.
Anyhoo.... I was just afraid that I'd do something wrong with my diet, so I ate rice+fish curry.
After dinner I took an Enzyme tablet. (Enzyplex)
I don't feel as weak, but I still don't feel good.
Maybe also because I ate too much... oh man, when will I ever learn to stop eating before I feel full ??

I really didn't know what went wrong.
I just ate what I'd normally eat daily, just without the sugar from the fruits. If I ate vegetables, it's almost always drizzled with around 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoon max.
When I was raw a few years ago, I was totally fine without carbs, but I did eat lots of fruits.
It just doesn't make sense, How can 1 day without sugar makes me so weak ?
Could it be that I have massive candida infestation ?
I don't know, I'm scared to continue with this Anti-candida diet.

Since I don't know whether my headaches, weakness, nausea is caused by the "die-off" reaction or the low blood sugar,
So I think now, I'll go milder and whenever I need to, I'll allow some sweet fruits and sweet complex carbs (sweet potato) in very small portions throughout the day, but I'll definitely cut down on Fried Food, Refined carbs and Refined sugar.

Oh well.... after all this, I guess I just learnt to do things in baby step :)

I was also afraid that I got food poisoning, so I asked a friend to buy me fresh coconuts, I'm just gonna drink the coconut water which is good for any case of food poisoning.
But if it was actually my candida dying that's causing me all the nausea and the "off" feeling, then I'm afraid that the candida/yeast are now coming back to live on the coconut water because it's sweet,
So I don't know, and I'm so drinking the Fresh Coconut Water now for it's electrolytes & other beneficial properties :)
I'll try to do more research on Coconut Water Kefir
9 pm Oh the Fresh Coconut water is good
I'm feeling good now at 10 pm
I think I took a B complex tablet
1 am getting ready to sleep
2 am can't sleep so I again, ate fish curry and mung bean sprouts + cucumber slices, again... I ate a tad bit too much
4 am still up
slept around 5 am ?

We'll see how it goes tomorrow

btw, I'm lucky to be able to stay at home during this period, and not alone, I always have people around me just in case.


CAUTION : These posts are here for my own documentation and NOT as a guide on how to do the Anti-Candida Diet. I'm not a Doctor/Nutritionist so please do your own research, consult your doctor and Take care of yourself :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails