Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anti Candida Diet Day 8

I ate meat .......I started yesterday
done on Wednesday, November 4, 2009

7 am woke up
still sleepy
7.30 am 1/3 lemon water
8.20 am a little coconut meat - leftover
8.50 am 1 raw garlic mashed
soon after.....the "kick" - little headache and nausea, must be the garlic effect
(but i didn't get the kick on 7 nov09)
9.10 am breaky
steamed broccolis,
raw cucumber,
raw coriander leaves,
raw okras,
muntahu (tofu dish with prawn and minced pork)
steamed kangkung (Water Convolvulus)
boiled winged bean (Psophocarpus tetragonolabus)


see my table....
and towards the end I added some chicken soup (minus the chicken) and the salted/pickled vegetables (probiotic)

I feel soooo fulll... must eat less, but If I eat less, I get hungry quicker and I don't feel like eating constantly throughout the day now.
10 am 1/3 lemon water
1 Mega acidophilus capsule
1.30 am hungry again
11.45 am 1/2 glass fresh coconut water - so sweet
12.30 pm finished lunch
it's more or less the same as breaky, but no chicken soup and I added 1/4 avocado
1 Multivitamin tablet
1 Kelp capsule
1 pm - 3.30 pm Nap
4 pm 1/2 glass coconut (meat and water)
1/4 avocado
white tongue check - same like before
mouth ulcer check - looks the same but it doesn't hurt anymore since yesterday afternoon.

I'm starting to think that :
- my spit test will forever have strings and specks and sink to the bottom of the glass
It's just not an accurate test like some people say
- my white tongue is my normal tongue, with some normal toxin build up on the surface.
- My being "weak" and the headache, nausea, was caused by food poisoning and eating less and not the die-off reaction, or maybe it is ? and garlic might also help giving me nausea.
- maybe I should just go back to my Vegan eating way and just do a detox and 1 day fasting.

4.30 pm hungry
5 pm I ate a little bit of yesterday's fish leftover
3/4 avocado --> it made me a bit too full but I was going to take my dogs out for a walk, so I need the energy
1/4 coconut (water and meat)

6.40 pm I finished dinner
yuckkk :(
Why yuckkk ?????
I love rockets /rucola, but this one is bitter I don't know why so since I tend to mix everything together, yes mix everything together and eat.
The whole thing becomes bittery :(
It would've been a nice soupy veg soup if I hadn't put the rockets in.
It's steamed broccolis, raw cucumbers, sweet potato, raw okras, raw parsley, raw rockets, steamed carrots


top with some muntahu (tofu dish with prawn bits and minced pork) and a lil bit of the chicken soup (without the chicken) and pickled vegs (probiotic)

mix mix mix

I only ate half of it, leave the rest for later ;p
6.45 pm 1 Pandanus/Red Fruit capsule (I chewed it and throw the capsule out)
(Pandanus Conoideus Lam)
1 Mega Acidophilus

8.20 pm hungry again...
I finished the leftover

11.30 pm a little bit hungry
but I just drank...
I've been thirsty all day
Am I just needing water or is because of the MSG in the food ?
(update, I think it's not just because of the MSG, I've just been thirsty all the time lately)
I'm starting to feel guilty about eating the muntahu and the chicken soup thingy now because, yes, I'm accusing the MSG in the food.
But I'll allow it every once in a while if I really really want to.
I'll get back on track soon :)
Besides.... salad with avocado, nuts, beans, complex carbs, still sound really good for me, so I'm not going to lose control and start overeating all the non-vegan msg laden meal.

1 am still a bit hungry
sleepy, but I'm still in front of the computer
1.40 am finished doing stuff in the computer
ate a little avocado and 2/4 small granny smith apple
2.15 am sleep


CAUTION : These posts are here for my own documentation and NOT as a guide on how to do the Anti-Candida Diet. I'm not a Doctor/Nutritionist so please do your own research, consult your doctor and Take care of yourself :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails