Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anti Candida Diet Result part 2

LAB TEST
9 Nov 2009
After the end of the Anti Candida Diet
I did a stool test at a local Lab
I "send" in the "thing" in the morning and the result was there in the afternoon.
It wasn't a thorough lab test as the result was only positive or negative
So the result of the microscopic candida stool test was negative for parasites, fungi/yeast, amoeba.
It was positive for bacteria, but my mom said the stool test result is always positive for bacteria.
It cost around US$10

If I wanted a more accurate test, they could do a stool culture test which could take up to a week
and they'll be able to identify, if any, the names of candida types present. (cost around US$40)

I called numerous labs and they don't seem to know much about other tests for candidiasis.

And.....
My LAB TEST turn out negative for candidiasis,
so why did I even bother to do it in the first place ?
Well.... the thing is, we all have candida inside of us naturally
and eating a unhealthy diet can lead us to candida overgrowth which may cause problems that seems to be unimportant enough to be concerned about
and since candidiasis may be linked to a lot of auto immune disorder (I have Vitiligo)
So.... I did the Anti Candida Diet anyway.... just because I wanted to.
hey.... who knows right ? besides the stool test is not 100% accurate anyway.
and I'm glad I did the Anti Candida Diet, because it made me come to a NEW REALIZATION.
Read on at the bottom to find out more

SPIT TEST
I think my spit test will always result in stringy and speck-y clouds in the water.

WHITE TONGUE
I was just paranoid, my white tongue is just a normal tongue, probably with some toxins build up causing the whitish surface and the back part of the tongue.
You know how they tell you to scrape your tongue to clean it, I'll probably try that.

SUGAR INTAKE
I'll definitely control my sugar intake
I'll try to avoid all kinds of refined sugar
Palm sugar at a minimum
I also won't over indulge on Natural sugar (from fruits, coconut)
When I eat fruits, I won't eat everything in one go, I'll divide the portion so I can eat it in small portions throughout the day.

Besides,
Sugar is bad for your eyes,
Sugar is bad for candida
and Sugar can cause Diabetes
and Sugar is also called the White Death
and Our body don't need sugar anyway, so .... stay away from Sugar

GARLIC & Ginger
I'll eat puree/mashed Garlic, raw from time to time
I'll swallow a tiny portion of it with a little water and maybe with some food to help "push" the garlic down into my stomach. well....it's just a theory of mine ;p
and drinking Ginger Tea (without Tea) is good

RESPONSIBLE
I'll try to be responsible and not overeat on anything

VITILIGO
I didn't see any improvements on my Vitiligo
but Vitiligo is a slow process and I didn't expect any drastic change in 2 weeks time, but I know every little things I do to become healthier and happier counts for something.

The good thing that came out of this Anti Candida Diet is
THE REALIZATION
Realization that it's about everything, it's not all about food
LEARN TO LISTEN TO UR BODY, EXERCISE, REST WELL, REST/SLEEP ENOUGH,
HAPPY, SINCERE, DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF, etc
IT'S ABOUT EVERYTHING
and that's why I'm now writing about THE HEALTHY LIFE DIET.
To spread awareness what we can be healthy and happy and enjoy our meal at the same time
that it's not all about the food and losing weight.
It's about a healthy balanced diet without any judgement, strict or drastic changes.
It can be done gradually and of course, responsibly :)
You have to want to make a healthy change :)
It's just easy
Read more at www.TheHealthyLifeDiet.com



=========================


IMPORTANT FOR ANTI CANDIDA DIET

TO DO THE ANTI CANDIDA DIET, MAKE SURE U HAVE ENOUGH NUTRITION FROM FOOD !!!
You can also supplement while doing the Anti Candida Diet
I supplemented with :
Acidophilus capsule
Kelp capsule
Multivitamins
Garlic capsules or Raw Garlic puree/mashed
etc
other stuff : Ginger Tea, raw parsley, Aloe vera, etc

DON'T USE THIS CANDIDA DIET TO LOSE WEIGHT, EAT WHENEVER U'RE HUNGRY !!!!

If you don't have a major candida problem,
don't force yourself, esp on the first days !!!
if you can't handle the food, the hunger, the "die-off" reaction, etc
do the diet slowly and gradually, baby steps !!!
If you can go "drastic" you might experience the detox effect + die-off effect
and that could be a major discomfort.... major

I myself have been a vegan for 7 months
I've done :
- vegan+fruits (no carbs, grains, sugar, fried food)
- vegan + fruits+ carbs + grains + sugar + fried food
- vegan (no fruits + no carbs, grains, sugar, fried food)
- now I'm back again to
vegan + fruits+ carbs + grains + sugar + fried food
but limiting the fruits, carbs, grains, sugar and fried food
I'm eating responsibly and feel happier now.

All this time, I've eaten almost no canned food at all, no fake meat
no exercise during my 7 Vegan months -NEED TO
Update. I just started the gym last 2 weeks ago and I just love joining the Body Combat classes.
So I eat more now coz I work out more.

I've gradually lost roughly 2 kg - 2.5 kg during the 2 week period that I did the Anti Candida Diet.
But I've now gain back the weight I lost and I'm now back to my normal weight.


REMINDER
During the Anti Candida Diet, Eat whenever you're hungry, don't wait or postpone eating

DON'T DO THIS IF U LIVE ALONE
Always have people around just in case, tell them that you're doing the Anti Candida Diet.
I stay at home with people around me all the time.

Always Have Food ready in your fridge
so when you get really really hungry, you can eat right away

Remember to eat a large variety of Vegetables.
I'm amazed of what I've been eating, they're just so healthy and green
although they looked green and fresh but sometimes it's a struggle to eat them
but they're so healthy :)
that's why towards the end I added fish, tofu, etc
It really helped me to eat the food with ease and it made me enjoyed the food :) and it's important to feel Happy when you eat.
Read more at www.TheHealthyLifeDiet.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails