Sunday, May 31, 2009

Road Trip Result when you're a Vegan

So............

in this Road Trip, I was in the car most of the time.
and since I don't eat rice, I get hungry.

- and in order to feel full longer,
So I ate rice ...........

- and I ate some fried stuff..... fried tempeh.
and fried peanuts (peanut sauce for the vegetable salad)
in fact, I just ate 3 handfull of homemade fried potato chips today.....
But I consciously did that, I wanted that homemade potato chips so bad... :)
can't never resist them.

- I ate another "supposedly" Vegan dessert , that contains a little amount of Egg.
boohoooo.....
and obviously, white sugar....

- I began sleeping late again, it's been 3 days since I got back from the Road trip and I'm back to sleeping late. (it's 1 am now)
Yes, my dog wakes me up every morning at 6-6:30 am, but I go back to sleep right after I let her out of my room.
So I'm setting my alarm clock at 7 am tomorrow.... must wake up.... must fight sleepiness....
update : I couldn't wake up at 7 am heuiaheuiahe... woke up at 9:30 am
it's been almost a week and I'm sleeping late and waking up late again now...
must changeeee.....

But overall..........
I ate a lot of vegetables on the way, had apples, had bananas.
drank lots of water.... (at night, not during the day otherwise I gotta pee often ;p )
and I wasn't starving on the road.
I think I gained 1 kg/2lbs........ well... weight is not important anyway....

My friend had a cough during the trip, so when we got back, I took a Vitamin C capsule just in case. and had another one yesterday coz I was kinda getting the flu.
But I took a nap and am ok now.
I was feeling kinda sluggish/low energy today so I took a B complex supplement and a Cal/Mag/Zinc at night.

So...... next is evaluating my Vegan diet....
adding more healthy food etc etc...
maybe adding supplements.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails